Customer Success - Full time
We're a small but growing venture-backed team looking to revolutionize the way organizations share and consume knowledge. Located in Old City - Philadelphia, Guru is looking for a highly motivated individual to proactively engage our valued customers to drive broader adoption and achieve client satisfaction = off the chart retention rates.
Knowledge management is a critical need for all companies. Almost 30% of a worker's time is spent just searching for content and information they need. More importantly, once you find that knowledge, how do you know if it's still accurate? With our browser extension and slack bot, we live where you work and our verification workflow ensures content is always up-to-date. We are even working on eliminating search altogether, by surfacing knowledge contextually to you within the business apps you use everyday.
We have a supportive & growing customer base, which requires us to expand and grow our team. We need someone who can come in and help focus on our customer's success, making them more efficient, effective and referenceable.
- Advise and educate prospective customers on implementation, roll-out and adoption best practices
- Manage and monitor customer onboarding to accelerate first value delivered
- Establish regular cadence with clients to gain awareness of their key objectives and achievable, measurable milestones
- Technical/Functional aptitude to effectively triage customer requirements with Guru's engineering or product teams
- Analyze and isolate the root cause of customer reported issue to effectively drive to resolution with engineering and/or product teams
- Ability to distill complex concepts into simplistic terms
- Conduct financial and product-related recommendations on new features, subscription licensing options, revised pricing and/or renewals
- Continuously work with the Guru team to enhance and refine the customer success program
Preferred skills, but not required:
- Knowledge of CRM or PRM Systems, Customer Success, and/or Tech Support systems
- Strong technical aptitude
Benefits to you
- Necessary setup to be successful
- Optional medical/healthcare benefits via Guru's preferred broker
- Meaningful equity (in-line with your experience)
- Delicious, home-brewed beer on tap (including, but not limited to our famous API-IPA, devHops, and null porter exception brews)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Contribute to an energetic, fully engaged culture
- Be a part of a winning team, failure is not an option
This is a full-time position located in our Old City, Philadelphia office. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested in applying, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org