UX Designer - Full time
We're a growing team looking to revolutionize the way organizations share and consume knowledge. We're looking for an experienced, full-time Director of FInance to support our rapid growth (www.getguru.com). After publicly launching in September 2015 with a product that has recognized tremendous sales velocity and exceptional retention rates, we find ourselves in need of a numbers specialist to directly support our financial reporting, payroll and billing functions.
We have a supportive and growing customer base, which requires us to expand and grow our team. We’re looking for an experienced financial leader that has deep understanding and ability to support a SaaS-based business.
- MUST apply with a portfolio!
- 2-4 years Experience working on Software Product Design
- Create and maintain a design direction from initial concept to evolving features/functionality
- Openly discuss thoughts and opinions about user experience
- Work with customers to assess gaps and feature requirements
- Work directly on design briefs, workflow/logic flow and wireframes
- Prototype, present and document all facets of the user interface design and intended experience of the user
- Excellent communication skills and willing to work in collaborative, strongly opinionated environment
Preferences but not required:
- Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch experience
Benefits to you
- Necessary setup to be successful
- Optional medical/healthcare benefits via Guru's preferred broker
- Meaningful equity (in-line with your experience)
- Delicious, home-brewed beer on tap (including, but not limited to our famous API-IPA, devHops, and null porter exception brews)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Contribute to an energetic, fully engaged culture
- Be a part of a winning team, failure is not an option
This is a full-time position located in our Old City, Philadelphia office. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested in applying, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org