How Guru works with Slack
Guru’s Slack integration enables you to easily capture knowledge, categorize it, and assign an internal expert who will ensure that information stays up-to-date - all without ever having to leave Slack. Our Slack bot also enables you to share Guru cards directly in a channel or DM with its Answer with Card action.
6 reasons to integrate Slack and Guru
- Get answers to key questions without ever leaving Slack
- Capture information from Slack for the entire organization’s use
- Access accurate information when and where you need it
- Assign your knowledge to an expert so it’s always up-to-date
- Reduce repeat questions
- Respond more quickly to customers or prospects
How do I integrate Guru with Slack?
Set up the Guru integration for Slack by selecting Chat Tools in the Team Settings tab, and clicking on Settings next to the Slack option. You’ll then click Connect New Slack Team so that all Guru users can access the Guru app for Slack. Once the setup process is complete, our Slack integration will introduce itself 👋 right in Slack. More info here.