Onboarding and offboarding software
Why use Guru for new employee onboarding?
There’s no reason to hold up onboarding and training new employees because of crammed trainer schedules. Likewise, there’s no need to dampen new hires’ enthusiasm by taking a half day to complete necessary onboarding checklists and forms, or explaining the many resources they’ll need to do their jobs. Instead, let Guru’s onboarding software streamline your new-hire onboarding process and enhance long-term employee engagement and retention.
Replace your hard-to-update employee handbook. Company policies and job descriptions, team processes and email templates, ongoing training modules and more—you can put it all in Guru.
New hires have a ton of information handed to them in their first few weeks at a new company. Through methodical and bite-sized pieces of information, new hires can digest and learn about their new role and company at a speed that matches their learning style and avoids information overload.
Guru as your employee onboarding software is the single source of truth that quickly brings new hires up to speed. Simply put, it’s a reliable tool that new hires can lean on as they’re adjusting to their new role. No catches, no challenges–just a place for onboarding and company information to live, making the transition from new hire to high performer fast and easy.
- Automate onboarding. When you automate all the day-one onboarding paperwork, your new hires can proceed at their own pace and you can lower your costs for administrative support.
- Consolidate company knowledge. Eliminate the confusion of the first week by giving new employees a single place to find all the company knowledge they need to do their jobs—then watch their productivity soar.
- Gain visibility into new hire progress. Guru’s team- and user-level data let managers easily learn if and when a new employee needs help or has questions about something specific during their onboarding.
Check out how we’re using Guru’s onboarding software with our own new hires.
Why use Guru for employee offboarding?
Team members change and colleagues move to new departments or even new companies--it's a fact of life. But that doesn't mean that their knowledge, work, and experience needs to disappear when they leave. Use Guru to store information like SOPs, project information, and transition plans so work can keep moving, even when employees move on.
When you store knowledge in Guru, you make it easy for stakeholders to see information, transition knowledge ownership, and share offboarding plans. Guru breaks down information into bite-sized pieces so specific knowledge can be transitioned to exactly the right person. You don't have to choose between information evaporation or information overload with Guru. You can make sure the right people are getting the right hand-offs. Make the transition between "good bye" and "good work" an easy one.
- Streamline offboarding. When you streamline collecting offboarding information, stakeholders can stay on the same page and reduce the risk of knowledge loss.
- Retain company knowledge. Eliminate the scramble to find out what former employees were working on by giving a single place to find all the company knowledge that's most important.
- Knowledge, managed. Guru’s advanced knowledge management features make it easy to reassign ownership of information and documentation to new subject matter experts.